What Are Water Permeable Pavers?
Water Permeable Pavers are installed with layers of varying-sized stone or aggregate underneath that filter and direct stormwater to underground aquifers. Permeable paving mimics the way natural land absorbs water. Which means any rain that falls on your patio, walkway or driveway seeps back into the ground or the nearest storm drain.
With NOYA, you never have to choose between pretty and practical. Innovative products like our Water Permeable Pavers offer the designed outdoor space you want, with the added benefit of water management.
The surface of Water Permeable Pavers can be made perfectly flat, with the stone reservoir being contoured to direct water wherever it needs to go. In fact, with a few added design features, the system can be used for water harvesting, with water being usable for irrigation or washing your car.
Water Permeable Pavers benefits to homeowners
· Reduce water demand by paving over grassed areas
· Aid landscaping by reducing erosion that occurs when grass is dry or dead
· Eliminate standing water where mosquitoes can breed
· Lasts much longer than conventional paved surfaces
Water Permeable Pavers benefits to communities
· Filter water back underground to recharge local groundwater supplies
· Maintain base flows in rivers to keep ecosystems self sustaining
· Minimize heat island effect when using highly reflective, light-colored pavers
· Reduce water use for landscaping
From eye-catching driveways, to stunning patios, to serene landscapes, NOYA offers an array of products to complement your home and help you create the perfect dreamscape. Though we specialize in a number of styles of water permeable pavers and interlocking concrete pavers, we also specialize in retaining walls, finishes, and other applications such as fire pits and outdoor ovens. We can help make your home stunning and impressive, while also warm and inviting. Browse our selection of pavers, patio stones, applications and more to find inspiration for your home.