What are the advantages of wood plastic composites？
The basis of wood plastic composites for high-density polyethylene and lignocellulose, determines its own characteristics of plastic and wood.
1) good processing performance
Wood plastic composite materials contain plastic and fiber, therefore, with the same wood processing performance, can be sawed, can be nailed, planer, the use of woodworking equipment can be completed, and grip nail force is significantly better than other synthetic materials. Mechanical properties better than wood materials. Nail force is generally three times the wood, is 5 times the particleboard
2) Good strength performance
Wood plastic composite material contains plastic, which has a good elastic modulus. In addition, due to the inclusion of fiber and fully mixed with the plastic, which has a comparable hardwood and hardwood, bending and other physical and mechanical properties, and its durability is significantly better than ordinary wood materials. Surface hardness is high, generally 2 - 5 times the wood.
3) with water, corrosion resistance, long service life
Wood plastic materials and their products compared with wood, can be resistant to strong acid and alkali, water, corrosion resistance, and not breeding bacteria, not easy to be insects, not long fungus. Long life, up to 50 years.
4) excellent adjustable performance
Through the additives, plastic can occur polymerization, foaming, curing, modification and other changes, thus changing the density of wood-plastic materials, strength and other characteristics, but also to achieve anti-aging, anti-static, flame retardant and other special requirements.
5) with UV light stability, good coloring.
6) its biggest advantage is turning waste into treasure, and 100% recovery and reproduction. Can be decomposed, will not cause "white pollution", is the real green products.
7) a wide range of raw materials
The plastic raw materials for the production of wood-plastic composites are mainly high-density polyethylene or polypropylene, wood fiber can be wood flour, rice bran or wood fiber, in addition to a small amount of additives and other processing aids.
8) can be made according to the needs of any shape and size.